Custom Colored Grouped UITableView Background Image in Photoshop
As promised on Twitter to @StefaanLesage here is the .psd file with dimensions for iPhone4.
How to edit it:
- open file
- select foreground or background layer and apply own colors
- select foreground layer and marquee tool
- right click on image and load selection named Wide selection
- press delete and then deselect selection
- change foreground layer opacity
Save image as email@example.com for iPhone4 and resize it to 320x480 and save as image_name.png for iPhone usage.
A couple of images to see how it looks like in reality.
Here is download link: Photoshop.zip