iPhone Contacts Sync With Google Exchange - Problem Solved

Today I have sorted and deleted old contacts and when I have synced them from Google to my iPhone (after erasing all contacts on my iPhone) I run into the problems.

All contacts were there but maybe 1% had real phone number, while others didn’t had any numbers at all.

So I have found that solution to fix this is to edit almost all contacts because fields were not correct. Mobile field for mobile phone number was written as MobilePhone but iPhone would not recognize it.

Then I have found one more odd thing. Even if contact has Mobile as mobile phone field it still doesn’t mean that it will show on iPhone properly. So solution was to change Mobile to something else, click anywhere so Gmail can save changes and then return to mobile and click again somewhere outside the Mobile field so that Gmail can save it correctly.

Now I have only 100 contacts left to edit.

iOS